Manduka’s meditation cushion is made from eco-friendly materials that are both innovative and practical for stillness your way.
Cotton batting is a natural material. Organic buckwheat hulls are a sustainable product because the hulls (or "husks") are utilized after the harvesting of the fruit that grows inside. These hulls would otherwise go to waste.
• 4.2 lbs; 15'' Diameter; 3.5'' Thick
• Convenient carrying handle.
• Removable outer cover made from our eco-friendly eQua fabric. It is soft to touch, quick to dry and very durable.
• Zipper access to dual-component filling. Buckwheat hull filling may be removed or added to for desired supoort while cotton batting ensures maximum comfort.
• Buckwheat hulls are the husks of a fruit product, and therefore are not a grain or a wheat-related product. People with wheat allergies should not have a problem using this product.